HERE’S WHAT WE CAN DO
FOR YOUR SCREENPLAY
Pick a service from the products below or drop us a line if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
4+ pages of extensive feedback on your script and suggestions on how to improve its concept, story, genre, theme, characters, and dialogue.GET STARTED
12+ pages of super detailed feedback and suggestions covering the same areas as Regular Coverage, plus sections on writing style and formatting.GET STARTED
Find out what a professional analyst thinks of your screenplay, page-by-page and scene-by-scene. Notes are made directly onto your screenplay.GET STARTED
Dialogue and description edits are made directly into your script, cutting excess words and rearranging sentences, without rewriting your work.GET STARTED
4+ pages of notes on your 1 hour teleplay, strengthening your show’s chances of being picked up. Includes: Logline, 17-point Ratings Grid.GET STARTED
2+ pages of notes on your 1/2 hour teleplay, following the same format as for 1 hour teleplay coverage. Includes: Logline, 17-point Ratings Grid.GET STARTED
3+ pages of notes on your Treatment or Outline. We’ll break down your story scene-by-scene, making suggestions on how to improve it.GET STARTED
Great movie ideas are based on a core conflict between protagonist, antagonist and stakes character.Get a page of notes on how effective your concept is.GET STARTED
HERE’S WHAT WRITERS HAVE BEEN SAYING
ABOUT OUR SCRIPT COVERAGE
Exactly what I was hoping for. I’ve taken the story as far as I can and wanted to improve the emotional core of the story with the characters, which is essentially what most of your feedback and notes focus on.
The quality of the analysis and the amount of detail and thought that they put into the review was remarkable. Each point of criticism, as well as praise, was backed by firm arguments, which are indispensable for a writer to be able to take a step back from his own text and really see it through someone else’s eyes.
Excellent service and excellent notes! My last three or four scripts were all covered by Script Reader Pro and all went into production and once the edit came, the notes proved to be spot on! So many thanks, as always.
BONUSES YOU WON’T GET WITH ANY OTHER SCRIPT CONSULTANCY
With every service you’ll get:
- Free email follow-up service. We encourage all writers to take advantage of our free follow-up email service in order to answer any questions on your screenplay as well as determine a path forward for your overall writing ability and career.
- Choose your own reader, depending on your script’s genre (subject to availability). As well as having years of experience script reading for the top agencies and studios around town, all of our readers are also working Hollywood screenwriters with produced credits.Check out who you’d like to work on your screenplay on our Meet The Team page.
- Access to our screenwriting course Script Hackr for the discounted price of $99. Our hands-on screenwriting course usually retails at $299, but if you’ve purchased a script coverage service — any service on this page — you’ll receive an email with your script notes with a special code you’ll be able to enter at checkout for the course to get your $200 discount.
- A free practical exercise. We work with all kinds of writers — from aspiring to professional — but if you’re a new writer you may also need help with your overall writing, not just the dynamics of one particular script. That’s why we also include with your coverage notes a practical exercise taken straight from our Script Hackr course depending on which area of your screenwriting needs the most help.
great, let’s do this!
HOW TO PURCHASE A
SCRIPT COVERAGE SERVICE
1. Choose a service and click “Add to Cart”. You’ll then be transferred to a secure payment gateway where you can complete the purchase via credit card, debit card or PayPal.
2. Attach your screenplay to an email as a PDF and send it over to us at submissions [at] scriptreaderpro.com, letting us know if you would like a particular genre specialist to do the script analysis. (Remember to send your script in an editable format such as Final Draft or Movie Magic if you’ve chosen a Margin Notes, Line Edit or Proofread service).
3. Sit back and relax — you’ll receive an email letting you know we’ve successfully received your screenplay and have assigned it to a script consultant. You can expect to receive your screenplay coverage report within 10 days, (typically around five to seven). After receiving your report, feel free to email us any questions you like.
FROM SOME OF OUR
The coverage I received was instructive, centered on the development of the character and highlighted the flaws in the story that I was unwilling to address as a writer. It was the reality check I needed.
Script Reader Pro were so inspiring and helpful, their insight worth millions! They helped me establish the true genre of the script, the intention of the story, the target audience during our Skype conference. I’ll be back soon for the second round and proofreading!
I’ve used more famous reading services but this was the best and most helpful feedback I’ve received yet! Will definitely be coming back to them for further drafts.